Monday, December 14, 2009

The Terrible 18 Months??

As a mom to a very active toddler, a part time infertility nurse and wannabe freelance writer, life can be hectic.  Jackson is 18 months old (today!) and a real sweetheart. Don't get me wrong, he definitely has his moments.  In fact, today on our way to Little Gym, I made the innocent suggestion that he walk next to me, instead of my carrying him the two blocks.

Well, you would think that the cement was made of a scorching hot magma which was dissolving his feet the second they hit the ground.  In what I can only describe as a "temper tantrum", he flung his little body on the ground screaming "Up, Up, Up!"  So loud in fact, that the owner of the house we were next to, actually came out to see what was going on.  So I of course, scooped him up. At which point, the alligator tears profusely pouring down his cheeks instantly dried up, and pointing to a parked car next to us, he said in a very sweet little voice "car!"  I think I'm in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment